Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

Literacy series

WALT think critically about a range of texts by summarising and evaluating new information.

Reflection:

Tia and I worked together on this slide for about 2 weeks. I think we worked really well together. I really enjoyed most of this activity. 


 This all started with the human brain, we had to write facts about the human brain and then we wrote our summary. 


Then we started with the solar system. First we made a summary about the solar system, then I made a solar system on Tinker cad.


Then third I wrote about Astrology, I learnt where the stars are located the star signs.


Next we were on Elements, we wrote a summary about all the star signs and their elements. My star sign is Scorpio and Tia's is Aries. 


Then we read about good sleep for the brain, we found lots of fascinating facts of how to get a good sleep for the brain.


Now, the fun part was the Dream catcher, we found out the purpose of the dream catcher.
This part was the best because after it we got to make a dream catcher with a buddy and my buddy was Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton

Who have we chosen and why? by Ella, Eva, Kylah and Arie. Today we had to create a slide/presentation about two famous m athematician...