Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

Neptune and Saturn

Walt: Create a presentation about two planets.
 

Today for reading we made a presentation about two planets in our solar system. I made this with Arie and Ella. We chose Neptune and Saturn. We made this presentation on google slides. This took us about 30 minutes to make. The first slide is facts about Saturn and the second is facts about Neptune. Arie and I worked on the Neptune slide and Ella worked on the Saturn slide. My favourite part of making this was finding the information. 

The most interesting fact I found was that is takes 60,190 Earths days to complete a whole year on Neptune. 
What planet would you choose? Are there any facts you know about these planets?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eva, You have put a lot of information into this presentation about Saturn and Neptune.
    I would have probably chosen Mars and Saturn, and I know that Saturns ring is made out of ice.

    ReplyDelete

Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton

Who have we chosen and why? by Ella, Eva, Kylah and Arie. Today we had to create a slide/presentation about two famous m athematician...