Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Bedroom Design

Walt: Share our creativity with an online audience.

Bedroom Design Link

Today we had to make a dream bedroom for a teenage refugee who just moved to New Zealand. We had to think about what a teenager/ourselves would like in a dream bedroom. My room includes a bedroom, bathroom, walk- in closet and a lounge room. My theme in my room is plants and yellow. To make my Bedroom I used planner5d, a designing app. I enjoyed making this because I would love to be a architect and a interior when I am older.

Do you enjoy making stuff like this? What would you use to make your room? What would your theme be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton

Who have we chosen and why? by Ella, Eva, Kylah and Arie. Today we had to create a slide/presentation about two famous m athematician...