Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Poland Research

Walt: create a country study poster about Poland
Poland by Eva michalick .
Today I made a slide about Poland. I learnt a lot about Poland like how many people are in Poland, Poland's currency, traditional foods and much more. Poland is a very interesting place. I know that some of my relatives from way are from Poland. I used canva to make my slide and I enjoyed making this. What did/would you use to make your poster about Poland? Do you know anyone from Poland?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eva! I like your presentation of Poland and how you made the presentation like a slideshow. What was your favourite part of making the presentation? Was it difficult to make it into a slideshow? And what was your favourite thing about Poland?

    ReplyDelete

Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton

Who have we chosen and why? by Ella, Eva, Kylah and Arie. Today we had to create a slide/presentation about two famous m athematician...