Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

Pack your suitcase

Walt: create a quality blog post that explains our learning.



Today, I read chapter four of Refugee. Chapter four is about Joseph. Joseph and his family have been told to leave Germany. Joseph, his mother and his sister are on a train to Hamburg to get his father. They are leaving for Cuba.

Today's activity was to imagine we were leaving the country. We had to pack a suitcase with stuff we needed. I used google drawing for my suitcase. In my suitcase is :

Clothes
I would need spare changes of clothes because I will get cold or the clothes would get dirty.

Toilet bag
I would pack a toilet bag to keep myself clean.

Snacks
I would pack snacks because I love food.

My cat and cat food
I could not leave the country without my cat, so I would bring him and his food.

Passport
To leave the country you need a passport.

Money
I would pack my money to buy tickets, food or others.

Phone and charger
I would pack a phone in case of emergencies or others. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Eva, what an interesting read! I've really enjoyed reading about what you would pack in your suitcase if you had to leave New Zealand. I think a toilet bag is a great idea, because it means you can keep all your essentials in one place. I would definitely pack my toothbrush and toothpaste, as well as some deodorant. I might even take a pair of tweezers, in case of splinters or prickles. What kind of toiletries would you pack for yourself?

    You mentioned taking snacks with you on your journey.I would like to take easy foods that don't require any cooking or heating, such as muesli bars or canned fruit (although canned products would be heavy). Are there any particular snacks you would take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Fleet, in my toilet bag I would pack toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, hair brush and maybe a flannel.
    Snacks that I would pack would be dried fruit, chips, biscuits and lollies.
    Is there anything you wouldn't pack that is in my suitcase?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eva. I like how thought creatively for your suitcase! Where would you go if you did have to leave the country? Would you bring water as well? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ella, If I had to leave the country I would go to America. I would bring water. What about you, where would you go?

      Delete

Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton

Who have we chosen and why? by Ella, Eva, Kylah and Arie. Today we had to create a slide/presentation about two famous m athematician...